Windows 10 is the one of the latest operating system from Microsoft Windows. There are a lot of features introduced along with the new operating system. Some of the brilliant features of Windows 10 are-
- With the touchscreen facility for both phones and the computer, it gives you a world class experience.
- Get more work done with the voice.
- Sign-in is done three times faster without password, just through face recognition features on your system.
- Get protected from the new viruses or malware available in the market.
- Provides you with the facility to keep your family safe online.
Recently, Windows 10 has come up with the latest update on its version. As it got released and started functioning on 9th of November 2018, so the version code is 1809. None of the products comes or launches error free, nor does Windows 10 version 1809. The users might experience certain issues or bugs related to Windows 10 versions 1809.
In the article, look for the steps to fix issues or bugs related to Windows 10 versions 1809. For more information on Windows 10 or on its version 1809, you need to contact Windows 10 Customer Service phone number to talk with the Microsoft executive.
Bugs & solutions for Windows 10 version 1809 are-
- Missing files in the user folders of Windows 10 version 1809 system
There were reports from the customers that their files from the documents (user folders) got removed while upgradation. Some reported that the whole user profile got deleted. It has been assumed that such issue arises due to the Group Policy. But the policy wasn’t confirmed yet by the official end.
The solutions –
- Go for deleting the user profiles older than the specified number of days on the system restart in Computer Configuration
- Select the ‘Administrative templates’ option.
- Choose your system from the list.
- Select the ‘User Profiles’ that was set on the infected device.
Go for resetting the system running Windows 10 version 1809
There were reports from some of the users that the upgraded Windows 10 version 1809 has some sort of reset settings that they have customized into default. Another user has reported some other issues-
- Task Scheduler tasks was reset and the History was removed.
- Event Viewer past events were all removed.
- System Restore points were wiped out and the System Restore were disabled.
- To the defaults, the application association has been reset.
- The settings application was reset.
Other issues were-
- Windows update is stuck at a certain percentage but fails to complete.
- Error OxC1900101 while trying to upgrade and symbolizes driver issues.
- Task Manager fails to report correct CPU usage.
- Windows 10 update freezes the system after installing.
- Error Ox80070070 for the storage issues.
How to contact Windows 10 Customer Service number?
If the above mentioned solution didn’t help you or you are still stuck with Windows 10 freezes problems and you have no idea how to resolve it then you need to contact Windows 10 Customer Service number to discuss your issues in detail with the technician and get help instantly.