Facebook is a huge platform to stay connected to everyone. You can exchange ideas, Information and communicate with each other easily. You can scroll down, and stay tuned with everyone. Sometimes, we get tired of a person, who is added to our Facebook friend list, It gets important to block. Here, we would like to discuss the ways to block and unblock someone from Facebook. There are various ways of blocking and unblocking someone, some of them are explained here. You can have a look at the steps and try to fix it by following it. If not, you can take the help of the experts.
Blocking and Unblocking helps as it makes our work easier and simpler. Once you block someone, the person whom you block wouldn’t be able to do things, such as to tag you in pictures or status or post anything on your timeline. To make it short and simple, eventually, the person you block almost disappears from your Facebook. Here are the steps to block someone who is not needed anymore.
How to block someone on Facebook?
- At first, you are supposed to enter Facebook’s address in the address bar
- After that, you must log in to your account
- At the top right of the Facebook, you must choose settings
- Move to the left side of the Facebook; you must click on blocking
- On the left side of the menu, click on blocking
- You are supposed to enter the name of the person you want to block, click on the block option
- You do not have to worry; people wouldn’t be notified that they are blocked
- If you are unable to block someone by using this method, you must try to go to the person’s profile; you must select a block from the menu (on their cover photo)
How to unblock someone on Facebook?
If you unblock someone, the person again will be able to see your post, pictures and would appear on your newsfeed. If you want to unblock them, here are the steps you must follow:
- At first, you must visit the unblocking settings
- At the top right of the Facebook, you must click on settings
- Move to the left side, click on blocking
- In the section of block users, you might see a list of people whom you have blocked
- Click on the unblock button
- You must click on the unblock button, next to the persona you want to block
- Remember, if you have just unblocked someone, you cannot block them again for a few days
You can follow the above steps to fix your issue. You can try to solve it by following one by one. All the steps are properly explained, all you need to do is to follow and fix it up. If you are unable to fix the issue, even after reading the article, you must try to take the expert’s assistance. You can contact the engineers or experts for help and assistance. You can contact the Facebook Customer service number. You can find its number from a leading online directory of the U.S, and Canada called Contactforhelp.