If you are a girl who has dry or fizzy hair, then you would be aware difficulties of managing hair. Humidity has a role in dry hair. Each one of us loves beautiful and silky hair making it look beautiful and attractive. Silky hair fights breakage and is tangle free. Girls dream of a beautiful and silky hair and now a point of debate is whether a natural approach can lead to such hair. Let us now explore some tips to avail a smooth and silky hair
- Your hair has to be washed with cold water. Even if you wash your hair with hot water, towards the end rinse it off with cold water
- Use a width oriented comb as narrow ones cause a lot of damage. It prevents hair breakage
- Your hair should be washed for a couple of times in a week. If there are issues with dandruff apply the best ketoconazole shampoo.
- Natural oils like coconut or almond oil provide natural benefits
- With hot oil air treatments it can pave way for better blood circulation and enhance growth
- Choice of a proper shampoo is important as it boils down to the type of scalp. If you have a dry scalp opts for a natural shampoo that wards off itchiness. If an oily hair exists opt for a shampoo fighting off grease.
- Keep away from hair heating appliances like dryers
- A clean and healthy diet is a must
- Keep away from hair products loaded with chemicals
- In choosing a good hairstyle might also curb issues with hair fall or damage. Elastic rubbers should not be used as it can lead to damage.
Apart from ketomac shampoo there are some home remedies that can be adapted at your own end
Egg hair mask
A couple of scrambled eggs with 2 teaspoons of honey. Till it becomes uniform beat this mixture. Apply it on your scalp and then leave it for a couple of hours. Then rinse it off with a mild shampoo followed by a conditioner. Egg is loaded with nutrients and proteins whereas honey is a rich source of moisture.
If you are facing issues with an oily or dry hair maintain a proper hair care routine. Now let us explore the reasons behind hair fall for oily and greasy hair. The main ingredient of hair is sebum responsible for upkeep of moisture levels of your hair. Once it is produced in excess it can form a residue on the scalp and it might look crazy. This attracts a lot of dirt and leads to hair fall. Due to your lifestyle greasiness can occur. For this reason it is important to wash your hair a couple of times during the week. If your hair is washed once in a month the hair might become greasy and oily. For a healthy hair following a hair care routine is a must. Oily hair in most cases is accompanied by dandruff which is white flakes of dead skin cells located on your shoulders.